Thursday, December 30, 2010

Almost A New Year

Hope all my readers had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year. I was sitting here this morning thinking about all the things I want to do with 2011 and the changes I need to make in my life. This time of year always makes us reflect on how we are and if we are doing all we can do with our lifes. I can sit here and say , I am not doing anything. I really want to change a few things this year so I wanted to post them here and see how I do with not letting my self down this year and really doing something for me.
1. Weight Watchers to loss 50 lbs.
2. Charity work of some kind
3. Take a well deserved vacation some were new
4. Be a happier person on a daily bases.
I know my list is not long but I think it is a really good start and are some key points I need to work on in my life. I hope to blog more and really take advantage of my new Ipad, and laptop. There are to many ways to blog to sit here and not do it, lol..
I am still thinking of doing some videos on this blog or my weight loss blog. I had thought I would put them on youtube but not to sure yet, I need to play around with it first and see how I like it.
I sold my first item ever on Ebay on monday. I sold my Blackberry 9700 Smile The more it sat here I realized I would never use it again and I really could use the money. It was listed for like less than 10 minutes when I sold it,lol.. Makes me wish I had a ton more to sale,lol. So I just have the bb 9000 and the 9780. I can not part with my 9000 to save my life so it will stay with me.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and save new years Smile see you in 2011 all..

No comments: