Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 Is Here

Hi everyone, So sorry for not posting in a while its just I didn’t have anything to post about. Or New Years was spent at home and we were in bed by 10pm only to be woke up by fireworks. We use to love to party on New Years but it just doesn’t make since to go out and spend a ton of money on drinks and have to pay for a cab home.
On the knitting front I am working on a pair of socks for Don. There were to be for me but they ended up way to big for my foot. He is pretty super excited about them.


The yarn I am using for these socks is Happy Feet and the color way is #28
Last knit I went to my local knit groups monthly k1p2 party and saw one of the ladies making some amazing fingerless mitts in bright pink and blue!! let me just say I almost didn’t take them off . So I will be making them very soon. The pattern which you can get free on Raverly is called the Jasper Mitts http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jaspers-fingerless-mittens
On the last bit of news, I was told Wednesday from my employer that my job will be ending this Sunday, which is today. They had a massive layoff and I happen to be one of the lucky ones to get axed. I’m not very happy about it,but I guess I will try and draw unemployment till I can find a day job that will fit around my family’s schedule.
On The Blackberry front.. I read on BGR http://www.bgr.com/2011/01/14/rims-2011-blackberry-lineup/ that there are 3 new blackberry’s coming out!! The Storm 3 and a new Bold with the form factor of the original bold 9000.. I am so excited about both of these I can’t stand it. take a look at the link because there are pictures. I guess all the hype over Verizon getting the Iphone 4 has everyone wanting to ditch Blackberry all together. I know a lot of my friends have gone to Iphones or Androids.
Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys this post..

No comments: