Friday, November 26, 2010

What I am Reading

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had enough room in their freg for all the left overs. I did really well just cooking for 3 people and we really didn’t have that much left over, which makes me very happy. We had a nice little dinner and then I went to work, not a bad day at all.
So I was looking around on my Ipad in Barns & Noble and saw this book called Casting Spells by Barbara  Bretton that looked to good to pass up. Its about a knitting shop and witches, shapeshifters and all kinds of weird stuff. I just can’t seem to get enough of the books about knitting shops. It would be a dream to have a knitting shop in a small town were you knew all your customers by first name and had them over for Christmas dinner. I have only read 17 pages and already I’m in love with the book. I only put it down because I had to charge my Nook. I guess I could read it on my Ipad but I don’t want to get a headache. Its good for little periods of reading but not for hours

I would love to hear what everyone else is reading . I make it a point to always be reading something, or I feel like I’m not taking advantage of all the books in the world. If you really think about how many people in different country's in a long ago time that did not have the freedom to read a book of their chose. Can you image a dictator banning what you read!!!! I am very proud to live in a country were we can do as we please , within the limits of the law of coarse.
I am off tomorrow so I am hoping to getting around to fixing the sock I am knitting on. I am working on the cuff and the dang thing is way to big for my foot. I have been trying it on this whole time of knitting on it and thought it was ok, but now I have like a inch I need to take off the toe .. So very sad, but I like a snug fit so I will rip it out tomorrow and start again .
Not a to exciting post but Christmas is coming so there will be more pics when we get our tree up and the cats start fighting over it, lol. Have a great night all.

No comments: