Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thank you Missie @ What Comes Next

So I was reading my blogs today and I went to one of my favorites http://www.what-comes-next.net/2010/11/frustration.html   She mentioned that she used Windows Live Writer to write her blog post. A little bell goes off in my head and I realized I had no clue what Windows Live Writer is!! I have had this laptop for about 4 months and have no clue what all the stuff is on it,lol. I know it can do so much more than what I use it for,but I really have not taken the time to figure it all out. So I wanted to pass on the information to my readers in case you are a blogger and need a new toy to play with :) It was very easy to set up and it was already installed on my computer. If you try it out, let me know how you like it.

1 comment:

Missie said...

It's good to know that someone actually appreciates what I write! LOL

I'm now a follower of your blog.