Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I am a day late and a doller short with this but here I am .lol.. I do hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. Ours was full of work. I had to work all Day Christmas Day and so did Don because Dish Network is open 365 days a year, not to mention we both had to work Thanksgiving day too. Then we both worked New Years eve and New Years Day.. So our Holidays were really delayed and not that much fun around here because we are just to tired to really enjoy them. Cheyanne had a really nice Christmas spending the day at the shop with her daddy for 13 hours that day. She really enjoyed being with him and thinking she was working..lol.. kids crack me up.
On the knitting front there is nothing going on. I have not done anything in a really long time becuase of work and my hand has really been bothering me with swelling up and just hurting like hell. So no knitting for me.
I have a job interview next wenesday with AT&T and I am hoping i will have a new job. I just see myself doing the security thing another day longer without insurance and no sick time, enought is enought already. I will let you know what happens when I find out.
OH, we bought a Yukon to replace our Trans AM.. I was so freaked out by the wreck that I wanted another SUV to keep everyone more save. Its not new but it sure is nice and payed off..lol... don't have to worry about a car payment at least. We have had it about 2 weeks and I have not gotten to drive it once because Mr. Man loves his new truck..lol. I will take pics soon to put on the blog..
Blackberry news: Not photos today but I will get working on it.. there are a ton of new themes out there and I had a True Blood made just for me and the show theme song as my ringtone.. it so rocks!!!!!!! If you have not gotten on Crackberry.com what are you waiting for people.. get all the information you need to know about your berry.. move it now.
Till next time, take care and have fun..
Girly Comments & Graphics

No comments: