Monday, January 19, 2009

Blah...


Girly Comments & Graphics

So my last day at Dish Network was Friday and Saturday I wake up pretty freaking sick. By today being Monday I don't feel any better and I am pretty upset about it. I have a whole week off till I start my job at AT&T next Monday and I had planned on just getting things done for me, like shopping for new clothes, nails,hair that kinda stuff. But no I feel so crappy that I can not leave the house! I have not been sick in over a year and now I get sick, what kinda shit is that... can you tell Im a little upset over it. The plan I hope is by tomorrow I will feel better to at least hit the store for new clothes for the job, I have to get that done before I start.
Do any of my blog readers Twitter??? I love it and do it all the time, it is the best way to know what I am doing and what all my friends are up to.. Join me , follow me on Twitter. My Twitter name is HKprettyinpink :)
I going to go lay down and die now... see ya soon..

No comments: