Monday, June 18, 2007

This and That

This is Trekking XXL # 100 which I recieved in the mail the middle of this week by great surprize to me . I had placed the order over 4 weeks ago and never recieved a response from the company on the status of this order. This was the same order I was trying to place with Trekking #126 which they didn't have. So without any communications to me about my order they charged my creidt card monday and I recieved this in the mail. To say the least I am not very happy about not being notified of the order being filled and sent to me. Seems to me it would have been the professtional thing to do to send a email to a customer to see if they order is still in demand before charging ones credit card. Here is my baby Cowboy laying in my craft room looking all sweet.. ya right..lol... He is a little over a year old and I have had him since he was 3 weeks old. Can you see the meaness in his eyes...lol.. he is such a mess I can't even begin to talk about it.
I am going to work on my now famous Hedera sock after cleaning house, doing laundry and running to wal-mar, updating my blog,reading my email... I think I can sit down and work on it for a couple hours without moving. Then I will be able to post a pic finally. I have only done the 10 rows of ribbing, and 4 rounds , so not much to take a pic of at this point,but it will get there by the end of the week.I will be so happy when I get some progress on this sock, it's like climbing a mountain for me at this point,but I know with a couple deep breaths I can do it.

If you have not checked out http://www.hellokittyhell.com/, get on it and see all the cool stuff. This week they have a lost dog with a hello kitty tattoo on her belly..lol.. you just have to see it to believe it. I really have been into reading great knitting blogs and i think I read so many I should get payed for it.:) I love seeing new yarns and new projects, not to mention the great vacations some of you are taking, Bravo for you.. if anyone has or knows a great knitting blog please pass it along to me, I would love to see more great creations and yarn buying.

No comments: