Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hello Kitty Heaven

Look at what I found this morning on http://www.hellokittyhell.com/category/hello-kitty-strange/Well I just have to have one right now!!!!!!!! I am the biggest Hello kitty fan ever but this website shows that I don't have nearly enought Hello Kitty product in my own Hello Kitty room at home. This website Hello kitty Hell was created by a husband that has been driven mad by all his wifes Hello Kitty obsesstions:), you go girl. I have alot of fun checking it out and will use it as a shopping list for myself in the future. If anyone has any pics of Hello Kitty products please send them to me,I always want to know about new Hello Kitty maddness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teYou are crazy lol. Hope your new schedule is working out well for ya.
take care. Stacy

Bobbisox said...

OMG, that Hello Kitty Hell blog is sooo funny. I can't belive they came out with HK vibrators! And all that other stuff. That is sooo wrong.
Thanks for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just added up tons of another emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info