Monday, June 11, 2007

Sweet 16


Yesteday June 10th, 2007 was my youngest sons 16th birthday! I can't believe that he is almost grown, man were does the time go. We had a great day together with the birthday party and as you can see in the picture his dad bought him a Harley!He was so excited he could not stand to sit still,except for on the bike. He just got his driving permit last week so I guess he will have to take a test to ride this monster. I had no clue his father was going to give him this and it is very scary for me to think of my baby out on the open road on this ,but I am sure he will have alot of fun on it. I asked if I could ride on the back and he sad (NO MOM!).. lol.. I guess that would not be to cool..lol.. this will give him and his dad a chance to spend time together since my ex also has a Harley and his uncle has a Harley.. I guess I better go out and buy a Harley so I can ride with the pack.lol.. I am off work today and I will try and work on my Hedra sock that is just looking at me and screaming to be finished or started, which ever way you want to look at it..lol.. Then I will go pull stuff out for a garage sale we will try and have next week. Till next time, smile and love the skin your in..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a bike and what a good lookin' young man. Looks like you had a good day. Can't wait to see the sock.