Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weigh In Day


Girly Comments & Graphics

Well today is 1 week on the WW Plan and I had to do the weight in. I am down 6.5 pounds so far ! I'm so excited and happy right now for a lot of different reasons. First being that I have done super well doing my food journal and meal planning, and second for trying to work out on the Wii Fit. Its just been really fun pushing myself into lossing the weight and changing my life right now. Anyone reading this doing Weight Watchers? let me hear from you please.. Love to read other blogs about weight loss journeys. Till next Week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your loss this week! That is a fantastic number (Biggest Loser style - which is hard to manage not being on the "ranch")!

Truly, great job. I also loved to read you are using the Wii fit! My dad, his wife, and one of my sisters are using it and have so much fun! My dad is a boxing superstar according to that game...LOL!

I look forward to reading more about your journey and encourage you to please visit my website, watch the YouTube video, and sign up for my newsletter!

Gracias! You can do it! Smiles!