Friday, January 15, 2010

On My Way

Well I went out and bought The Biggest Loser for the Wii and I have to say it is really making me work :) I don't know if I have told everyone but my Fiance use to be a personal trainer and a body builder. With this being said we have decided to go gym hunting so that we can work out together. I have a treadmill and full weight set and bench at home but I think getting out and having to be around people will help me move more and drive me more. I just really have decided that being out of shape and fat is not going to work for me anymore and I am on the road to success.
This week I have done my food journal  every day, counted my calories and made sure I have made all the right chooses with food. I'm thinking I need to go buy a cookbook for some new ideas so i do not become tired of what i'm eating or that my body gets use to it. Having a great time with this journey and can't wait to see the changes coming my way.

No comments: