Saturday, December 19, 2009

Router Security

So I was sitting home sick today trying to watch YouTube videos on blackberry applications and themes and my connection was horrible. Then I realized that someone on my street was using my unsecured wi-fi signal on my router and this was making it hard for me to use what I'm paying for! pissed off at this just because of the fact I have asked my honey to do this and he said he didn't know how, I went on Youtube and there was a video showing me how to secure my network :) so, for all my peps out there that need this information do it your self, here ya go. Don't let someone share your wi-fi and you get the crappy end of the deal . I had no clue it was so easy to get the settings changed once I found the IP address for my Linksys home Router.

No comments: