Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mystery Stole 3


I have taken the plunge and signed up for the Mystery Stole 3 on Yahoo! I really can't believe I got talked into this but it is going to happend. I had posted that I found a new knit group super close to my house that meets everyweek. They all started doing the MS3 so i figured what the heck, I will jump on board too..lol.. mysterystole3-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.. I still have to buy some yarn and a set of new circulars,but I am really excited to start. Of coarse I will be a week behind everyone else, but that is ok because it will give me the push to get on it! The sign up closes July 6,2007 so if you want to join you better do it now.

We went and saw Transformers today and it was unbelievable. Make it a point to go out and see it if you have not yet. I think today was the first day opening..lol. Well we are still trying to decide if we should fight the crowds and watch the fireworks or just stay home and watch from our house , which we don't have a great view at all.. all the trees and such.
On the knitting front, I messed up my Hedera sock lastnight and I can't seem to fix my mistake, so i guess I will put it up until I can have someone else look at it and tell me how in the world to fix it..Gives me an excuse to start a new project or 2..heeee.............

No comments: