Saturday, July 7, 2007



I went shopping yesterday for my Mystery Stole 3 project yesteday after work . As you can see in the above photo I bought pink Zephyr wool/silk lace wieght yarn and some new Addi Lace circlular knitting needles. I am so excited about my new knitting group meeting this coming Tuesday and making a shawl!.. I will post pics on the stated shawl when I start it tomorrow. Boy I'm I going to have alot of work to do..
The great HK hate was a great gift my knitting buddy! she gave this a couple of weeks ago on our day of fun together.. I love it Stacy, thank you very much..

1 comment:

rebel knits said...

You are so welcome!
I can't wait to see how your shawl turns out. Wish we had a day with no interuptions that we could spend the whole day chatting and knitting. Heaven on earth lol