Sunday, July 15, 2007

For Sale



Well I am having to say goodbye to my baby :( , we are putting the Trans Am Formula Firebird up for sale and hope to find it a really good home. This was a birthday gift I recieved last year from my boyfriend and we always thought we would keep it for our retirement to cruz the roads with, but it just is so not practical for us right now with the gas prices. This car is our love , but we are going to part with it. It has the LT1 corvette engine, 6 speed with the hurst shifter. It is not a car for a young kid or someone that is not use to dealing with alot of horse power, this car gets up and runs all on its own. But maybe one day we can get another fun car to play around with for our old age:).. Parting is such sweet sorrow .. I will keep my online buddys updated on the progress of this..

No comments: