Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Look what I got today.

I have fallen victom to the hype. I finally broke down and bought the first Harry Potter book today. I figured now is a really good time to read the book and decide if I want to read the rest after I finish this one. I had to drive all over town just to find this and it seems that they are going like hot cakes everywere!. I also checked Riverly tonight and I am getting closer and closer to getting my invite :)

You signed up on June 5, 2007
You are #7049 on the list.
572 people are ahead of you in line.
12994 people are behind you in line.
31% of the list has been invited so

I worked on my MS3 lastnight and got a couple more rows done on chart A and B of clue 1.. I was suppost to go to my Knit night with my friends at Penera bread,but I am just to tired to move, plus I want to start on my book later . One day I will get a pic posted of my knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO, to funny. You could have borrowed mine. Enjoy, if you ever get the time to read it. lol