Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Journey



here we are the middle of the week and I am starting to feel normal after being sick for almost a week with a sinus infection, no fun at all.
No knitting going on at the moment but I will be going to buy some wool to make the Bella gloves and the hat for the little one and a pair for my self of coarse :) she has read all the Twilight books so I thought it would be great to make the set for her for the new movie.
As I post last week I have started on a weight loss journey and it is going really well and I have to say its a lot easier than I thought. The good thing about WW is that its not a diet, its about really being aware of what you are putting in your body and how much you are eating. I have found a couple weight loss buddies via the wonderful world of the internet that are doing WW too and we are going to fight the fat together. I could not be more excited than to share this journey with all my friends.
The only thing that I am wondering is if I should start a new blog for the weight loss. I know alot of people come here to see knitting or hello kitty stuff or my blackberry themes,so I don't want to take away from that. Let me know what you think about it..
Off I go to get outside and meet the world since I feel much better. Have a great day all..

No comments: