Friday, September 4, 2009

Look at what I made



Hello world : ) it seems that I really have been trying to knit things that I have never done before these last couple of weeks. Yesterday I was browsing the Raverly patterns page and pulled up some wrist warmer. Now for the last 2 winters I kept saying I was going to make a pair of these and it has never happened. Well after yesterday I decided to stop the madness and make a damn pair already. So I started with the Toasty Pattern http://a-friend-to-knit-with.blogspot.com/2008/09/toasttoasty.html

I just could not believe how fast and simple this basic pattern was. I did add a 2x2 ribbing on the start and finish just to break up the stockinette. The yarn I used was lion brand wool-ease in worsted weight. The color was Wood 232. This one glove only took me one day and I will finish the second one today :) way excited can't wait to wear them.

No comments: