Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All Kinds Of New and Exciting Stuff

We found this bug outside out front door and thought it was very strange with its 2 eyes and it had some kind of snout.. its a cross between a caterpillar and a slug.. And that is not my hand holding that thing that would be Don.
Here is picture of my first complete Toe Up Sock Magic Loop Method! I was so excited to learn how to do toe up and it seemed to go really fast. I did have to rip back 2 times because I made the toe way to long but I finally got it right. They only problem was that little hole. Do you see it? I didn't know it was there till I took this pic and I have no clue how that happened.
I am starting on the second sock now and can't wait to complete it so I have a new pair of socks to were.
We are going to change subjects here from knitting,bugs to me:) I don't know how many people read this blog or if any of my friends do but this blog has been a lot of fun for me and has served as a outlet for me to put subjects that are important to me on the web. So I guess it always can't be great ,exciting news that you read about right?

I have recommitted myself as of TODAY to get on the band wagon and do Weight Watchers.. Being over weight now for more than a couple of years I have decided that's it for the fat being attached to me. I am tired all the time, have no get up and go and just really tired of looking at the stuff hanging around all the time. makes me feel older than 40 and Im not having it any longer. What I have done is re-joined the www.dwlz.com or the long link is www.dottiesweightlosszone.com troops to fight the bulg. When I first found this website about 8 or 9 years ago I had no clue that it would be something i would come back to time and time again over the years. Anything and everything you need to do the Weight Watchers plan is there. It has loads of information on all kinds of food, restaurants,resources ,spread sheets,forums,weight buddies . I have all the information in one spot, its fantastic and can't sing the praises enough. There a couple of friends that are going to join me on this journey so I am really excited to get the party started and get us all healthy and slim.
There will be alot of post about my weight loss so be warned now. Being true to my self means blogging about the work outs,eating habits,food and all that other stuff that will keep me going on this journey. I know I can do it do I am here to prove it.I might even post of pic of myself now so we will have a something to look at while I go threw this. Its going to be a lot of work and focus but I know with all my great support systems out there I can do this. Wise me luck all.

No comments: