Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Phone

So the other day I was on Youtube and all the sudden I saw a Video about this new phone that came out 2 days earlier on T-mobile that is suppose to knock the socks off a Iphone. This in its self made my ears stand up and take notice. We all know I hate the Iphone and any thing that can put the Iphone in its place rocks in my book. The phone is the HTC HD2 from T-mobile. All I can say is as soon as hubby got home and watched 3 minutes of the video on the phone he told me to pick up the phone and get 2 of them. Customer service said they sold out of the phone in 2 days in the stores and online ! she said the phone was on back order!! lord I had flash backs of when the Iphone 3GS came out and everyone  was calling into AT&T CS asking for it. What a nightmare I had with that. Hence the reason I hate the Iphone since I have to deal with it on a daily bases. Anywho, she said I should call my local stores to see if they had one, which I did and they lady said she had a bunch , so I asked to have 2 put back and I would be there in 15 minutes. As soon as we got there and she was ringing us up , 2 other people walked in and bought 2 and they said they had been sent from another store in town to pick theirs up.. so that left 2 phones left for this store, and the girl was really shocked that there were only 2 left...  talk about great timing on my part getting to the store and getting my hands on 2 of them. If you want to now more about the phone just go to Youtube and watch the Videos about that phone..

So as you can see in the above photos the HTC HD2 is alot bigger than my Blackberry Bold 9000. The Screen on this phone is High def and came with Transformers 1 and 2.Its like watching a movie on my big HD tv at home! It has a 5.0 mega pixal Camera which the Iphone only has a 3.2 :) It has the new Swype technology for texting  and writing emails. The only thing it doesn't have that the Iphone has is millions of Apps.The apps for this store are growing and will check up with Itunes.  The screen size is 4.3 inches and the Iphone is 3.5 inches. so there is a lot of difference there. I plan on doing a full review of this phone in the next couple of days here on my blog . The phone went on sale March 24th and I got it the 26th, so there are alot of unanswered questions on how to work this phone. Its a lot different than a Blackberry for sure but I'm hoping that I can get pasted the No key board and luv this phone as much as my Bold. Leave me a comment if you have any questions and I will try and answer them if I can. If you own the HTC HD2 give me a shout for sure. Luv to talk with others that have this phone.

No comments: