Sunday, April 11, 2010

Phone update

I did not realize it had been a while since I posted, oops. Well after having my HTC HD2 for about 4 days I took it back to Tmobile  and got a Blackberry 9700 Bold. My HTC kept freezing and locking up and would not go into landscape mode and just all kinds of problems. When I took it back they were sold out so I had to pick another phone which I really was kinda happy about. Being without my blackberry for those 4 days I realized that I can't live without it. There are apps on it I could not get on the HTC and i didn't have my bbm, which sucked. So I guess I am really a Crackberry Addict, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with my Blackberry. Thought I'd "upgrade" to the Palm Pixi and a week later traded it in for a newer Blackberry curve. Just couldn't do without!