Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Won!

So I get up this morning at the crack of dawn, 430am and the first thing I do is check my blackberry for emails and of coarse Twitters. And there it sat, I had a DM on twitter from KnitCave  http://knitcave.blogspot.com/ saying I had won her blog contest!!! Well It has never happened that I have won anything along the lines of a blog contest so I am supper excited and can't wait to get my project bag called Hippy Skulls. I will make sure to post pics when I get it for you guys.
I can't tell you how much I love Twitter for meeting the best woman all over the world and crafters. If you don't have a Twitter account I would say try it out and see if you don't like reading about peoples daily lives and learning that a little support and friendship from around the world is a priceless gift.
Big Thank you to KnitCave for having this great blog  contest :) made me a very happy girl ..

No comments: