Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Exciting Day






Have to say Happy Fall to everyone first ;) this is my favorite month out of the whole year because it is cooling off , the leafs are changing and Halloween is coming up fast. Oh, and my birthday is coming on the 29th. So strange that I am going to be 41 in a couple of weeks. Anywho on with all the news.
Yesterday I got out and ran around town since I am 100% over being sick and just had to get out of this house. I went to the mall looking for a orange skin for my blackberry which none of the stores had. Then I went to Red Lobster with my honey for lunch. Had the Salmon which was
great. Then I went to Barns & Nobles to check out some books and ended up getting the new issue of Interweave knits , 2010 Hello Kitty Calendar and the book Dark Visions . Then I was off to my LNS to look at yarn. I ended up with 4 skiens of sock yarn and wanted whole lot more but money, money, money.. what a great day I had just being out and about in the world.


No comments: