Monday, October 5, 2009

Bella's Glove

Well these gloves for the little one and I mean little one are proving to be really hard. The problem is that cheyanne has doll hands and I am trying everything to get these things to fit her. I was holding 2 stands of worsted weight yarn together using size 8 needles and there was no way it was going to fit her. Then I went down to a size 6 needle and there was no way i could do the cable portion of the pattern because the yarn was way to stiff. So I dropped one of the yarns and kept the size 8 needles and I don't think that is going to work @! so frustrating trying to make these just right for her. I really wish I was one of those people that could make anything work and knew how to do it all. Maybe one day when I grow up I will know how to do it all ;)

Onward I go in the weight loss journey. I have not been able to walk in a week because I have been so sick with this sinus infection and horrible congestion and cough ,but I have been watching what I am eating and I got on the scales today and I have not lost anything but I am still at the 5.5 lbs weight loss. So I am not going to complain. I had a great weight loss buddy that I made via the internet but for some reason she is no longer around and it makes me really sad. We had great conversations and shared recipes and all that good stuff.. I wise her well.

I did manage to set my dinning room table and living room table with new fall decorations :) I went to Micheal's and to the Dollor tree and made the house look great for fall. I will post pics later today.

As I posted yesterday I snagged a Namaste Zuma bag in black on sale :) Now I am looking for a Malibu bag in Saddle color. Namaste is not making the Malibu bag anymore :( so me trying to find a Saddle bag right now is really hard. If anyone reads this and wants to sale their handbag scream at me , please.

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: