Friday, May 23, 2008

IT'S PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that knows me should now that I have emailed Jordana Paige at least 3 times to suggest that the this bag be PINK :).I looked on her blog last week and saw she was runnging a contest to guess the new color of the bag and I of coarse sent my guess of pink, and I was right!! I was so excited at 5:00am this moring to see this , then I remembered I had not checked my email yet.. maybe I won the bag.... No such luck,, This bag was made for me....I am the Pretty in Pink girl damn it. I want the bag right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is is so pretty. I really thought I would win it, I guess will just have to buy it for myself or talk someone else into buying this pretty in pink bag for me :)>>>> I'm still jumping up and down over this bag... This just made my whole day... I was going to post about something else but I think this post should just be about the Pretty in Pink bag..lol.... thats what I have named it for my little pretty that will be in my home very soon I hope... Thank you Jordana :)
Looking over my blog I noticed that my very first post was when I bought the Red Jordana Paige Satchel. It a post that made alot of my friends go and buy a bag or at least want to pet mine :)... see I am still smiling over this bag.


No comments: