Tuesday, May 20, 2008

School Is Out for Summer

The kiddo had her last day of school yesterday for summer vacation and I took my last night class last Thursday and took my state exam this morning :)... I am so glad this is all over and I can go back to my lazy life of work and knitting. It will take about a week to know if I passed my Cleet exam so I will keep my fingers crossed and pray I don't have to do that again. It has me thinking that I really need to take a couple night classes for accounting to put on my resume and possibly get another account job with normal 8-5 hours Monday thrue Friday which would be great.I think the key point here is to just take some classes to get a better paying job with normal hours and days off.
I have done NO knitting in about 1 month. This would be because I had class 3 nights and week and every night I had class I had a test...yuck.... but now I can knit, knit and more knit......
In my last post I took photos of my new Palm , which I have taken back to Sprint. I loved the phone but the service was not great and the reception was less than perfect. So for now we will stay with our current provider until last this summer when our contract is up , then we will be off to At&T .. I sure hope everyone is getting ready for a great summer and losts of fun... We are sure ready, infact my better half came home with a WII gaming system..lol.. he will be gaming on his days of now. Boys, can't live with them can't live without them....

No comments: