Monday, March 9, 2009

Wanted to post something because it has been a while since I have done that. First of all I want to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers for my girlfriend that had breast surgery. She came out of surgery well and now is going threw the cemo. Its really a trying time for her and its really hard for us to talk about it, but I know that she will be strong and make it.
On the knitting front I have almost managed to finish 2 pairs of socks for Don,but it has been slow going since my hand with the carpel tunnel really starts to hurt after just a short while of knitting or typing. I really am hoping that I don't have to have surgery on it,but it is getting where I can't do much with it.
The new job is going well. I am on the floor as of last week taking calls in what they call transition training. This will last for 7 or 8 weeks before I spend everyday for 8 hours on the phones. There is a upside to all this. When me and 3 others came out of the class room training we were put on a totally diffrent team than the other 15 people in our group. The reason being we have been told is because we showed skills of being management and we are under a coach that only trains people as leads and managers :) so that means if I do really well in Transition training I could come out and be a manager and be off the phones :) that freaking rocks!!!!!!!! Im so happy I am doing this job, It truley is a passtion I have always had after working for U.S. Cellular for almost 5 years ..
The Theme I have posted above was made by Nancydrewthemes.com I have been subscribing to her themes club for almost 3 months now and I have some ausome themes she has rolled out. One of the reasons I picked her theme club is because she makes Hello Kitty themes and you all know that makes me very happy :) and she is very kind in answering any questions I may have in regards to the themes.
I wanted to touch base with all my readers and friends in regards to my MIA.. It seems I never have time for friends or myself these days because of my wierd work schedule and family.. I guess I just don't balance it all well and I neglect the people around me which I am very sorry for.. love my friends but life seems to come first..
Hope everone has a great week.

No comments: