Friday, June 13, 2008

Playing With New Camera

Here is me at work fixing to eat Mr. Patrick the donut from a local baker that was dumb enough to bring us 6 dozen donuts and ask us to pass them around the call center...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. I don't think they made it :)
This picture was taken Tuesday night at the Maggie Sefton book signing which was wonderful. On the left is Kat from my Wednesday night Penera knit night and on the right is the Rock Star of Yarn Miss Stacey from Tempted Yarns here in our very own Oklahoma :) ... I was feeling poorly that night so no pics of me to show,but I had a great time and learned that Knitters are so sweet and friendly. A shout out to all the Lady's in my knit group that I have not seen that much of lately, but hope that will change very,very soon...

My Jordana Paige bag is still not here :( The UPS tracking says I should have it next week no later than Thursday. I will have to wait and see or die trying.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Are you waiting on the Pink Jordana Paige bag? Mine will be delivered on Thursday.

You need to buy 2 of the Knit Picks Felici skeins to make a pair of socks...so it's already divided. When I have just one skein of any other sock yarn, I weigh it out on a digital scale...