Friday, April 25, 2008

Long time no blog


Sorry that I have not been around much, it is just I have not had that much to blog about here on my side of the world or really time. I did find these great pics of some things I would really love to buy. One being I need a new washer and dyer and the hello kitty version would be fantastic!! and we all need a new bra girls :).
I have been going to night school for work so my time has been taken up with homework and studying for the most part . I have been working on a couple pairs of socks but I do think it is time for me to put another project on the needles, it is just finding something I want to work on at this point and time that will carry well with all my other crap I have to drag around every day. lol...well I have to get dressed for work,so till next time folks take care.

No comments: