Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Knitting Update



As you can see I have posted better pics of my Magic Scarf and some new yarn I have aquired over the last couple of days. I have no idea what I am going to make out of the Bernat Alpaca but I am thinking hat or fingerless gloves, that is if I can find a pattern for this monter yarn. The lang Yarn I bought last month and just have not taken a pic since my camera battery issue. Which I think I have fixed for now. In these photos you can see that the color of the Magic Scarf is Light pink and jean blue. I love this scarf so much because it really was fun and the yarn is light and soft concidering it is Acrlyic. My plans for the night are watching the new America Idiol which I am really excited about. We need another Oklahoma person to win like Carrie Underwood..:)

No comments: