Saturday, August 27, 2011

Knitting Is Pissing Me Off

Ok, The above picture is of my attempt at the Make It Work Shawl http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/make-it-work by Leslie Thompson. This all started out fine and good until I had to add these extra 20 stitches and it all got weird. I have tried this twice to no success. See how my lace stitches are just hanging out in the wind . They are suppose to be attached to the body of the shawl SOMEHOW.. I mean the instructions tell me what to do, but me wrapping my head around how it works is beyond me. I am so pissed right now that I have to rip all the lace out and then some and start over!!!  Knitting is here to relax me, and right now I am freaking out over some yarn. I really have to get dressed , drive to the store and buy beer so I can drink and relax. I know I am a drama queen,but I put a lot of knitting time into this and its all for nothing at this point.. boo

No comments: