Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Job

Well Monday I started a new job and it has been one long week. 2 nights I had to work from 830am to 8pm and everynight I got home we had to leave and do something. I guess it would not have been so bad if I would have been able to come home and just relax, but we were running around looking at motorcycles for Don. He ended up finding a really nice one that is 3 years old with only no miles on it.. it's just like brand new. The guy that owned it  never got a change to ride it really. So now Don has his bike and we can go riding.
I have had no knitting time this week at all!!!!! No reading or tv time this week... It has been work and sleep. But I have the first week knocked out of the way and I am feeling great that I am learning my new job so fast.
I am a Assistant Manager with a Finance company. I said I would not go back into the collection and loan field, but here I am. I think this job will be really good for me. Its great to be able to get all dressed up for work and look pretty for a change.  Hope to have more to post about in the coming week. Take care and have a wonderful weekend all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very glad to hear it's turning out well for you. Have a GREAT second week.