Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What I am Knitting

So here is what I have been knitting on. It is the Rose Leaf Trellis Shawl by Janet Barton . When I saw this on Raverly I decided to start a KAL for this and we are going strong , well kind of.. We all had problems finding just the right yarn and right needle size at first. This is my 4th attempt and I think I finally found something I can work with. The Yarn is Skacel Merino Lace and I'm knitting on size 4 needles. I really hope the variegated yarn does not hid the beauty of the design. This has been a lot of fun but slow going for me since this is really my first real lace piece and I am having a time with the small yarn. I guess it is something that you get use to the more you do it , but I really think its just this yarn. I have other lace yarn in my stash and I think it would have been a lot easier to deal with.
I tired posting pics on my project page but I seem to be having a issue with my computer and can't load pics and my flickr account i can't upload pics to. Not to mention I bought world Of Warcraft to play and I can't get that to work!!!!!!!!!! I think I need a new laptop like now.  Its something I need to look into really soon.

No comments: