Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh No!

Well we survived the storm and got our power back finally,let's hope we don't have to go threw all that again any time soon. I think we will invest in a generator because living in Oklahoma is like living in never never land, you don't know what the weather is going to be from one day to the next.

I was reading twitter this morning and saw that Lime and Violet podcast is coming to a end after 4 years! I am so very sad because they really had a way of making me feel better when I was feeling so crappy. I hate that things in life pull us away from the things we love, life changes suck ass!!!.. here is what they wrote on their blog http://limenviolet.com/  So I am going to download all the episodes and keep them for bad days when I need to hear the girl laugh and talk yarn. I'm so sad now :( I was going to blog some other stuff but now I must go listen to L&V for a while.. later peps

No comments: