Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What I'm Working on

So my new job has really kept me busy and I have had no time to think or breath... but I did want to share with you what I am knitting on while I'm on my lunch break.. The yarn is Berroco Vintage in gray and I am making the Treads gloves from Raverly http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/treads-a-tipless-gloves-pattern. I saw them made in my local yarn shop and had to have  a pair for work.. The yarn was less than 7 dollors and is acrylic, wood and Nylon & superwash, so they will hold up nicely at work..
The top fall colored yarn is Happy Feet which I can't wait to knit a pair of socks out of :) I love fall and I could not wait to get some fall colors.. Hope everyone has a great week and I will try and post more in the coming days..

No comments: