Sunday, February 28, 2010

Knitting update

So is this great little find I could not have made without twitter. Someone had made a post about Magneat for you ipod headphones so I went to the website and bought a pair. It's the best thing that has happened since sliced bread people. The back comes off , you slid it under your shirt ,pop the skull part over the magneat and presto it just hangs there on your shirt. then you can wrap the headphones around the Magneat as it shows on the box. No more headphones laying all over the place or around your next when your in Walmart shopping. Your know what I mean. Your in wally world jamming out with your ipod and some dumbass wants to talk , so you pull out your headphones and they hang there or you wrap them around your neck!!! there is a video on youtube of how these work too.. love them.

On to knitting stuff.. I got a new Namaste Zuma bag in Peacock show in the pics above :) you really can't see the true color of the bag because the lighting in my house is poor so it looks alot darker than it is. the peacock zuma is on the left hand side of the picture.  I have a Namaste Malibu in Hollywood Pink that should be here next week too :) Then I want a red one and I should be good for a while, lol.. ya  right.. I love these bags.. they serve as my purse and knitting bag. I really have enjoyed owning them and look forward to getting more in the future.
I started knitting yesterday on Shawl That Jazz pattern from Raverly. It is a shawl that is more like a blanket . It has no Yarn over holes and just some ruffle at the bottom. Thought this would be a great way to use up some of my wool I have in the house. I also completed the mate to my pair of toe up socks i started like 4 months ago. I will have to take pics of them too.
On the weight loss front I have not been doing well. I have gained the 9 pounds i lost back !!! but I'm not stopping.. my other half has been working out at the gym so I am going to start working out very slowly . My high blood pressure is there and I have to be careful since I am not on any medication for it. if you asking why, No insurance, so no doctor.  I just have to control it with diet. No suger, no carbs!..
Hope I will have more to post next week.. take care and be safe all.. 

No comments: